Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Kristyna Baczynski

Selfie with Kristyna Baczynski !
Hari ni one of my favourite illustrator (pelukis) datang kat studio saya *Happy dance* I was so excited. Nama dia Kristyna Baczynski (saya still tak leh nak sebut last name dia).

Kristyna : Do you want to talk about your work?
Me: Oh yes sure. Omg, I am so nervous. I admire and love your work a lot !
Kristyna : Oh don't be nervous and thank you.

Then we talked and talked and talked. She seems to like my ideas *Big smile*. My hands was still shaking after 15 minutes talking to her and my heart was beating so fast. Nampak tak keadmirean disitu?

Like bila pergi usrah recharge iman, bila jumpa illustrators recharge.. semangat untuk belajar and explore illustration dengan lebih mendalam.

That moment bila saya dapat berdiri sebelah dia and belek2 sketchbook dia. Happy sangat. Dah la saya dengan tak malunya tanya banyak soalan dan dia pon layaaaaan je. Haaa.

Oh lupa, dia cakap kat saya 'Each person got 1000 bad drawings in them. So your job is to let those bad drawings go by drawing them, just let them go on your sketchbooks'

Click here to check her out guys ! 

Terharuuuu. Kbye

No comments: