Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Hello Leeds



I don't know why but i feel like writing an etry in English.
---

Hello Leeds
How are you doing? I miss the UK already. I miss breathing cold weather, going to Leeds City Market, going to Isobel's house, meeting Hepsibah (isobel's cat).

What I am missing the most is my college. I miss my college friends, for a million times; they are amazing,

I can't wait to go back and meet my BFFFFFs. Lema told me if i am coming back she will drag Khadija along to go to RedHot Buffet. My favorite place. Elliott said if i am coming back I have to see him first.

The first thing I want to do when I get back to Leeds is I want to breath the air. Ahhhhhhhh. So nice.
The first thing I want to eat is....McDonald's chip. hehe just kidding. I want to eat jacket potato with cheese. Uhh so nice.

Okay bye.

No comments: