Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Errrr.



I went to Cambridge yesterday for the first time in my life because I have got an interview in Anglia Ruskin university and at the same time metting this old friend; you know having a cup of coffee, catching up with each other.

Hurm, I don't really know what to say.
To me, Cambridge looks the same as Leeds, nothing much.

Surprisingly, I've found a very cheap charity shop and I went crazy.
Well you know, I'm a girl, what you expect.
I bought a shirt, a trousers, a cardigan, books and a bag.

Thank god I went there via train if not, I probably have bought the whole shop already.

How was my university interview?
Normal, I just being myself.
I wore, a t-shirt, a jean, a high top with a hoodie, winter jacket and a winter scarf (+ a hijab).
- Like normal, everyday me.

But I got done by my housemates (housemates marah/ tak puas hati),
They said 'oh you should wear something smart'
I answered 'Oh, I'm doing art. I just need to be myself and wear whatever I want'

Lol, Self-confidence

No comments: