Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

This feeling



Perasaan ini hadir setiap tahun
Dimana pabila ticket flight balik Malaysia tengah sale
which at the same time tak tahu yang saya akan balik tahun ini atau tak.
For some reason I got a feeling that I probably going to stay in the UK for the rest of the year.
But we never know. I might stay here but I might not.
All I can do is just pray, pray and pray.

----
If you want something in your life and you're not praying tahajjud for it, then in reality you don't really want it. - Sheikh Yasir Qadhi.
(Status saya on Facebook, 9 Mac 2013)
----

Teringat bila balik Malaysia selama 23 hari tahun lepas. (31.08.2012-22.09.2012)
Rasa macam mimpi yang sangat lama dan at the same time rasa sangat sekejap.

Oh one more thing, saya takut nak balik Malaysia.
Takut ulang sejarah lama.
Ouch.

No comments: